- Buy used furniture. Here at CJM Furniture we provide our customers with top quality, low cost furniture. We also stock new, but heavily discounted furniture, contact us to find out what we currently have as it changes daily.
- Upcycle. There are so many web tutorials and instructionals available today to help you upcycle your furniture. Check out our 5 steps to upcycle furniture article! Watch our video below to see real examples of our customer upcycling projects.
- Repurpose it. Use salvaged lamps to create industrial style light shades in your home, or repurpose kitchen cabinets into a cushioned seating area, there is no end to what can be repurposed towards what purpose, just as there are no limits to your imagination. Sketch out your ideas and see what you can achieve.
- Reupholster furniture. We have had outstanding examples of reupholstered furniture sent into us at CJM, and we have the details of companies that are ready to assist you to give your new sofa or chair a new lease of life with a bespoke new finish. Just ask for more details in-house!
- Think Eco friendly! Giving furniture another lease of life isn’t just good for the planet, but good for your pocket too.
We hope we have inspired you with some ideas on how to get home decor on a budget! If you found our article helpful please do share it with others who might benefit. As always we are here to help, just contact us with any of your furniture requests and we will let you know what we currently have.