- Space Planning / Site Survey
- Mock-up samples and Control Room Design including on-site templates and samples
- Furniture provision & installation
- Made to measure desks included
- Cork – Naval Operations Centre (N3), Irish Naval Service, Haulbowline, Co. Cork
- Government – Defence Forces
- 2019 to Current
CJM quoted for a furniture re-fit of the NOC in Haulbowline at the end of 2019. It was a competitive tender process and we were successful in our bid as we could guarantee to deliver within a tight time-frame and we could modify to their exact requirements. The NOC hadn’t been updated for a number of years. The client required a strong, sturdy and robust product that was fully cable managed with removable panels to access the internal wire management, offered air ventilation for equipment and also needed certain electrical control items to be fitted into the workstations which CJM were able to offer. CJM supplied control desks for 9 staff members along with ancillary furniture which consisted of the following -:
- 3 no x Large bespoke Console workstations to cater for 3 staff per long bench with worktop overhang to cater for pipes on wall at end of workstation.
- 1 no x Bespoke slanted standing height workstation with storage underneath to cater for new comms equipment.
- 5 no x Low 2 door storage units to cater for excess filing / storage with worktop overhang to cater for pipes
- 9 no x Ergonomic 24 hour operator swivel chairs with high mesh back, lumbar support, synchro mechanism adjustable headrest and 3D adjustable arms
- On sign off of the production drawings, CJM supplied and installed all furniture with a 2 week turnaround.
- The customer was very happy with the end result and are happy to recommend our work to other Defence departments.